LIVER & GALLBLADDER CLEANSE
PLEASE NOTE: A SERIES OF 3 COLONICS IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DURING THIS CLEANSE
- 4 Radio Frequency Liver Cleanse Sessions, or every 4 to 5 days or once every week. Schedule at the Inner Health Center (818) 881-8400.
- On the 4th week, (between the 3rd and 4th liver cleanse) start the Schulze 5 day Liver Gallbladder cleanse. Order tinctures and tea from 800-HERB-DOC or ww.herbdoc.com
Day 1: Upon arising drink 8 ounces of distilled water
Breakfast: This is a great way to start your day. The water rinses and flushes your digestive tract of any leftover food and digestive juices. Within 1 hour prepare for the following Morning Drink: Morning Drink (Liver & Gallbladder Flush ) (Mix in a Blender) (in Spring and Summer) 8 oz of fresh orange juice or a citrus juice combination (1 lemon or 1 lime & enough orange, grapefruit or tangerine to make 8 oz) or (in Fall and Winter) 8 oz of fresh apple/grape juice
- 8 ounces of Distilled Water
- 1-5 clove(s) of garlic (start with one and increase daily)
- 1-5 tablespoon(s) of organic virgin cold-pressed olive oil (start with one and increase daily )
- 1 small piece of fresh Ginger Root (about 1 inch long)
15 minutes after this drink, consume 2 cups of Detoxification Tea. Consume 2 dropperfuls of Liver/Gallbladder – Anti-Parasite tonic 4 times daily during this cleanse. Take in a few ounces of water. It should be quite bitter.
Day #1 Breakfast
Live, FRESH fruit or vegetable juice is the best way to get your Vitamins, Minerals and other Essential Nutrients. They are also very important for cleansing and detoxification. If you are hungry before lunch time you may have fruit, diluted fruit juices, and fruit smoothies. Stop all fruit or fruit juices at least 1 hour before lunch. It is best while on this program not to mix fruit and vegetables together.
Day #1 Lunch
For lunch you can have diluted fresh raw vegetable juices, raw vegetables alone or in salads, sprouts, potassium broth, and herb teas. You may make dressings for the salad if you like using Olive oil, Avocado, Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Onions and any Herbs and Spices.
Afternoon Snacks: Raw vegetables, raw vegetable salads, diluted vegetable juices, sprouts, potassium broth and herb teas. All vegetable food must be stopped by 6 p.m.
Day #1 Dinner
Diluted fruit juices, fruits, fruit smoothies, fruit salads and herb teas.
Day #2, #3 and #4 Now we begin the 3 day fast. Start with your water, morning flush drink and herbal tea. Diluted fruit juices and herb tea until noon, diluted vegetable juices, Potassium Broth and herb tea mid-day and afternoon and diluted fruit juices and herb tea again in the evening. Consume at least 1 gallon (128 ounces) of liquid. That is 8 ounces every hour! If you get hungry, DRINK MORE!!!
Potassium Broth Recipe
This is a great-tasting addition to your cleansing program. It will flush your system of toxins, poisons and unwanted salts and acids while giving you a concentrated amount of vitamins and minerals.
Fill a large pot with 25% potato peelings, 25% carrot peelings and whole chopped beets, 25% chopped on-ions including 50 cloves of garlic, 25% celery and dark greens. Add hot peppers to taste. Add enough distilled water to cover vegetables and simmer on very low temperature for 1-2 hours. Strain, or just dip your mug in, and drink only the broth. Put the vegetables in your compost. Make enough for two days, refrigerating the leftover broth. It is important to use Organic vegetables. We do not want to consume any toxic insecticides, pesticides or inorganic chemical fertilizers while we are on a cleansing and detoxification program.
Today is the day to break your fast. Make this day the same as day #1. Continuation of the fast with your morning drink and then you can have some fresh fruit. Chew it very slowly and mix each mouthful with plenty of saliva. Remember, breaking your fast is a very important part of this program. Chew your food well and eat until satisfied, not full. You can always eat more later if you are still hungry.
- On the 5th day of Dr. Schulze liver cleanse do the Liver and Gallbladder Flush:
- 10 oz Citrate of Magnesium
- 4 oz Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- 4 oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Agave
- A few ice cubes
- To be done in the evening before bed. Mix ingredients (EXCEPT the Citrate of Magnesium) and blend in a blender. Will taste like a citrus detox.
- Drink slowly. Retire and sleep on your right side.
- Upon awakening in the morning, drink the bottle of Citrate of Magnesium.
- Around 1 pm you should start releasing green stones in various sizes in your stool.
- DRINK A LOT OF WATER.
- *Recommended 2 days before and on the day of flush, drink 32 oz of unfiltered or fresh juiced apple juice throughout the day
- *Refrain, if possible from eating flesh on these 3 days. Eat vegetables, salads and fruit.