Most muscle-building products on the market today work on getting you short-term bulk instead of long-term muscle. They come loaded with carbs, simple sugars or exotic ingredients to increase your caloric intake and water retention with cheap substances. These products will increase your bodyweight, but those ‘gains’ will be mainly water and bulk mass that you will end up regretting when you decide to start looking muscular instead of bulky.
When it comes to building balanced and aesthetic muscularity, the Golden Era bodybuilders did it right. Those days, athletes did not fool around with fad ingredients, relying instead on what was tried, tested, and true. Vintage Build carries on this philosophy in what has become a fundamental trio of ingredients for natural bodybuilders and athletes wishing to build hard, dense, quality muscle – not useless bulk.
Not all supplement ingredients that go by the same name are created to be equally as effective. Just as there are different qualities of the same cut of meat, there are different qualities for the same supplement ingredients. Few companies can say that they hand-pick each of their ingredients, carefully and patiently waiting for that ingredient’s prime season of maximum potency; harvesting and processing each ingredient carefully to ensure that only the most premium and bio-available ingredients make the cut into their products. At Old School Labs™, we set out from the start to be a premium and uncompromising brand, delivering exclusively premium products. We only sell our products directly to customers through Amazon.com and are therefore able to afford including only the best quality ingredients in all our products. Here are the ingredients you will find in Vintage Build™ in descending order of weight:
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): Isoleucine, Leucine and Valine are the most important of the essential amino acids and are absorbed directly into the muscle tissues. They are metabolized quickly to stimulate and support muscle protein synthesis and drive quality muscular development.
- Creatine Monohydrate: This is the gold standard of creatine and increases strength as well as explosive endurance by acting as an energy reserve to fuel muscular performance and development.
- L-Glutamine: An amino acid that is conditionally essential when training at high intensity, it plays a central role in maintaining a positive nitrogen balance and an anabolic state by reducing muscle breakdown and supporting cells. Additionally, it acts as a muscle protector when on a fat-loss regimen.
The “other ingredients” section on supplement labels has unfortunately become a convenient place for some companies to hide their sub-par ingredients, fillers and additives in plain sight. This is where you will commonly find the usual cost-cutting and unnatural ingredients that do nothing to help your health – ingredients such as sucralose, aspartame, gelatin, artificial flavors and colors, and a plethora of cryptic chemical substances that really don’t have their place in your body if you want what is best for it.
At Old School Labs™, we treat the “other ingredients” with the same care as our main dietary active ingredients. Therefore, they are carefully and selectively sourced, and included to serve a specific purpose. To our knowledge, we are the only company that goes beyond simply listing our “other ingredients” on the label (as required by law), and to also explain each of them so that you know what you are putting into your body. Here are the “other ingredients” you will find in Vintage Build™ in descending order of weight:
- Stevia: Stevia leaf extract is a natural sweetener that contains no calories. A minimal amount of high quality stevia is used to remove the bitterness and acidity naturally occurring in BCAAs & L-Glutamine.
- Natural Flavors: Only natural flavors go into our refreshingly crisp Fresh Berries taste. Countless iterations of taste-testing allowed us to arrive to a flavor, which in addition to being natural, tastes great by itself (with water) or mixed into flavored protein.
- Malic Acid: Also known as apple acid (from Latin mālum / apple), it is found in apples and gives them their sour taste. In Vintage Build™, it is used to bring out the natural berry flavors.
- Silica: This vegetarian-friendly compound, naturally found in many foods, is used as a flow agent that guarantees the making of Vintage Build™ functions flawlessly and delivers each bottle to the highest exacting specifications.
- Cherry Red Powder: This natural colorant is free of chemical solvents and GMO ingredients, and is made from high quality fruits to give Vintage Build™ its light cherry color.